Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Directory pinned ad
Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection
Information pinned ad
NRCA -  - Roofing week
RClub pinned ad
asdf12
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

.050 seamless gutter

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
August 19, 2009 at 8:38 a.m.

J Hyland

Gentlemen

I am looking for a sub who can roll approximately 100 LF of .050 seamless gutter>>>

August 19, 2009 at 8:41 a.m.

Terry D

I know of a couple of places around the Pittsburgh area but where are you?>>>

August 19, 2009 at 8:43 a.m.

J Hyland

Windber PA Just outside Johnstown.>>>

August 19, 2009 at 9:47 a.m.

Terry D

JH Windber is only about an hour from here. Try calling North Coast - Ask for Regis King - his cell # is 412-551-6500 - the office number is 412-919-1300. I left him a message and told him that you may be calling. They may be able to help. Not sure about the 100' seamless, that would be a bear to install without wrinkles but who knows.>>>

August 19, 2009 at 7:08 p.m.

Old School

What kind of gutter? What profile? What material? My brothers company can do it in either a box gutter or a half round I am sure. Classic Gutters in Kalamazoo, Michigan>>>

August 19, 2009 at 7:19 p.m.

robert

I have 6 inch maching you can borrow it! :laugh:>>>

August 19, 2009 at 9:49 p.m.

Patty Cakes

050 is not in seamless. Ordered. 10ft sections. Unless something very new came in the last 3 years. But don't ask me, I'm too busy on cops & robbers. :blink: :blink:>>>

August 19, 2009 at 10:28 p.m.

Roof Doctors USA

I've got a 7 in Machine. I can roll just about anything as long as it 7" K-Style. :laugh:>>>

August 19, 2009 at 10:32 p.m.

Roof Doctors USA

I just looked it up. .050" is 16 gage? On second thought, I may not be able to roll it. Might have to have box gutter broke in 10 Ft. Sections. I know I can roll .042 and up to 24 gage steel. I've never bought 16 gage steel or .050 aluminum. >>>

August 20, 2009 at 12:02 p.m.

Patty Cakes

Thank you Doctor. Various metal manufacturers can set you up. NorthCoast is a good start. Talk to your supplier some have their own metals co. or associated with. Metal Era, AEP-Span etc. PC>>>

August 20, 2009 at 1:38 p.m.

Jed

Roof Doctors USA Said: I just looked it up. .050 is 16 gage? On second thought, I may not be able to roll it. Might have to have box gutter broke in 10 Ft. Sections. I know I can roll .042 and up to 24 gage steel. Ive never bought 16 gage steel or .050 aluminum.

He says he wants seamless.............won't you have contraction/expansion issues with 100' of seamless at that gauge?>>>

August 20, 2009 at 2:10 p.m.

Jed

.........we recentley finished a job using 26g Kynar box gutter and spec was no more than 50' continuous..>>>

August 20, 2009 at 4:28 p.m.

robert

So it was you huh patty :lol:>>>

August 20, 2009 at 4:30 p.m.

robert

my breaks are all 18 gauge and up as far as i know im to busy watching cops!>>>

August 20, 2009 at 4:34 p.m.

CIAK

So a Patty hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! ;) ;) B) " i dunno " just funnin.>>>

August 21, 2009 at 8:31 p.m.

Patty Cakes

Hey Boys, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't have broad shoulders for nothing you know. The max we could have run seamless was preferably 032. If 050 is being asked for it is commercial. Options: 24 guage steel or 040 + preformed, 10 ft sections. Ordered. I personnally did not know of any independent doing this on his own. Correct me. Oh can you bend a piece or two maybe with difficulty. A commercial job don't even try. OK 100 ft., not much but enough to charge accordingly and have it done right. You haven't even mentioneed appropriate downs and spouts. 6,7,8" round or box

J Hyland, we haven't heard from you yet. Is it commercial or an over compansating homeowner?

Gentlemen, this just not another pretty face. Love ya, PC

Ciak I do know.

Robert, you are mine. :lol:>>>


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NRCA - Banner - Roofing Week
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Forum pinned ad
RLW pinned ad
Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection
Information pinned ad
Directory pinned ad
asdf12

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #