.050 seamless gutter
« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
August 22, 2009 at 9:15 a.m.
Jed: If I remember correctly, aluminum expansion factor is 17 x 10 to the minus 6 power, which should be constant for all thickness. However, the heavier gages are stiffer and not likely to crinkle as much.>>>
August 22, 2009 at 11:45 a.m.
Thank you Syd>>>
August 26, 2009 at 12:11 a.m.
All of you can talk your formulas all day. When you cut the mustard and BS 050 is commercial why bother with backyard works. If you can do it, your commercial. Specs come into action. This sounds like a bogus question from a bogus person. I know what I know and now I know what others don't. J Hyland where are you???
Apparantly nowhere, maybe your hanging some J strip in the Highlands. PC>>>
August 26, 2009 at 12:14 a.m.
Robert if it wasn't me it will be soon. Difficulty dealing with buttheads. PC>>>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français












