Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Metalforming -  Ad - April 2022
Directory pinned ad
NRCA -  - Roofing week
asdf12
Forum pinned ad
Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

Selling Cleasby Rotary Planer - Used once - $1,200 OBO

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
September 10, 2009 at 3:39 p.m.

Duerson Corporation

Selling a Like-New Cleasby Rotary Planer. Purchased it 4 years ago for one job and havent used it since. Had a new carburetor installed 2 weeks ago. I called Cleasby this morning and they quoted me a price at $2,365 - we are asking $1,200. I have pictures I can send you. Shoot me an email if you are interested - PWD@duersoncorporation.com>>>


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Geocel - Banner Ad - May 2022
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


NRCA -  - Roofing week
RClub pinned ad
Directory pinned ad
Metalforming -  Ad - April 2022
Information pinned ad
RLW pinned ad

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #