Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Metalforming -  Ad - April 2022
RClub pinned ad
Directory pinned ad
Forum pinned ad
NRCA -  - Roofing week
Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

Reply to old post I posted in September 2009

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
March 18, 2010 at 7:32 p.m.

Mike M.

I asked in September what you would do if your supplier double crossed you , giving competition better pricing on materials, your opinion. Well I read your replies and just wanted to tell you , thanks for the input, I followed advice from a lot of you, and , boy do we have a new beginning with the supplier. He has seen the light so to speak. I am putting the original post on board tonight also.

March 18, 2010 at 9:31 p.m.

GKRFG1

You really can't trust any of them to be doing you any favors. Glad to hear you're getting a better deal. Keep shopping. It's just business.


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sherwin-Williams - Banner Ad - Make More with Metal
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


NRCA -  - Roofing week
Directory pinned ad
Forum pinned ad
Leap -  Ad - Empowering Contractors
asdf12
Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #