Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


NRCA -  - Roofing week
RClub pinned ad
Directory pinned ad
Metalforming -  Ad - April 2022
Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection
Information pinned ad
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

I'm off on a new adventure for 2010 oops ( thanks prigz )

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
January 1, 2010 at 2:33 p.m.

CIAK

I wanted to say a hardy and heartfelt THANK YOU to all. My advocates and detractors alike . I probably will not be posting on here much if at all for at least the year perhaps ever again . You all have been great . I'm off on a new adventure in my life . Very very very cool . God Bless All. Again thank you. " CIAK " out.

January 1, 2010 at 2:47 p.m.

pgriz

Hmmm... Did you invent time travel? What's the ticket to get to 2110 (other than cheat the Grim Reaper?)? Will you be communicating back with time capsules? :blink: :silly:

January 1, 2010 at 3:04 p.m.

CIAK

Web Master Steve how to I close out my account ???

January 1, 2010 at 5:01 p.m.

Old School

Hey Chuck, Don't be so final. If you don't post, we will figure you can't, or are too busy. I am sure you wiil check in occasionally and when you do, say hello. This place is addictive!

January 1, 2010 at 7:03 p.m.

Patty Cakes

Ciak, will the sun shine damn near everyday where your going? B) B) B) Closing your account? Are you going to Siberia where the sun damn sure doesn't shine everyday? Did OS pick on you again? Or was it Jed?

No matter, good luck on your new oops adventure.

Your not Ciak, another sham. No way would your bow out like this.

Ciak, come out, come out where ever you are. PC

January 1, 2010 at 8:38 p.m.

johnny5

Good luck Chuck Surely you would stick around to check on how this post finishes out

January 1, 2010 at 9:52 p.m.

kage

What,you never going on a computer again?? :unsure: :dry: :huh:

January 2, 2010 at 11:53 a.m.

Jed

......musta missed the trial date. Knew they'd get you in the end........Karma

January 2, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.

Mike H

CIAK

Maybe it's only because I truly value the friendships I've made with more than 1/2 dozen people from this place, and respect the time of all those that participate, whether friends or no, but................

........... with a post like this, you have missed your true calling if your new career is anything other than Drama Queen.

January 2, 2010 at 3:55 p.m.

minnesotaroofin

Mike H -- That kinda what i was thinking LOL -- Maybee Jed is right did he not have some legal problems? I cannot think of anything other that would make him post something like this -- either one or the other?

January 2, 2010 at 5:51 p.m.

CIAK

Alright , I know if I'm to make this work it is important that I share it with my friends . The Sicilians have offered me an opportunity which I'm not totally prepared for . I will break the goal to small steps and reward my self when I reach each stage . Because this site is so addicting I need to stop posting . I'm starting a speed reading course to prepare me for my successful first stage . I will be traveling a lot to different places around the world with THE LOVELY MRS CIAK . I will be keeping a diary of my progress . From time to time I will email my progress to those I consider friends . It is a dream come true for me and THE LOVELY MRS CIAK .

January 2, 2010 at 6:04 p.m.

wywoody

Was there a horse head in your bed that came with this offer?

January 3, 2010 at 12:00 p.m.

robert

The Sicilians have offered me an opportunity which I'm not totally prepared for, my guess is hes going to be doing collections all that travelling! :laugh:

January 3, 2010 at 5:40 p.m.

Mike H

Now that's more like it, Chuck. Good luck. Sure sounds like a great opp for a guy that's not tied down to kids and has a Loverly wife. Hope you both enjoy it, and I hope I'm on your update/ list.

January 3, 2010 at 11:52 p.m.

The Roofing God

Putting the tag team in a tough spot-lol,good luck,and let me know how you make out :)

January 9, 2010 at 7:49 p.m.

Alba

Alright , I know if I'm to make this work it is important that I share it with my friends . The Sicilians have offered me an opportunity which I'm not totally prepared for ' You're not going to be a hitman for them are you?lol


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sheridan Tools - Banner Ad - May 2022
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Forum pinned ad
NRCA -  - Roofing week
RClub pinned ad
RLW pinned ad
Information pinned ad
Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #