Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Directory pinned ad
Metalforming -  Ad - April 2022
Forum pinned ad
asdf12
Leap -  Ad - Empowering Contractors
RClub pinned ad
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

DOW to 9000 before it goes to 14000

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
May 6, 2010 at 2:33 p.m.

Roofguy

Lessee, who was it on this forum about 2 years ago who said that? Oh yeah, me!!! :woohoo:

May 6, 2010 at 7:11 p.m.

Old School

I guess you were right. Did you short the market?

May 7, 2010 at 7:05 a.m.

Roofguy

Old School Said: I guess you were right. Did you short the market?

In a few select picks. Mostly I chose calls on LEAPs options that should do well if the economy tanks and/or oil goes up: USO. I think Israel will attack Iran's nuclear facilities, and I think they should. I think they have to. If diesel is going to then cost me $9/gal, I want to have hedged against that with USO options.

Before someone jumps on me, I seldom bet against our own economy. I'm not that comfy about doing so, but the direction Obama is taking us have a very clear outcome and since I can't do anything about that, I might as well try to accumulate a few bucks from it to weather the storm.


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Grosso University - Banner Ad - May 2022
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Directory pinned ad
Forum pinned ad
Information pinned ad
RLW pinned ad
RClub pinned ad
Leap -  Ad - Empowering Contractors

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #