Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


asdf12
Directory pinned ad
Information pinned ad
RLW pinned ad
Leap -  Ad - Empowering Contractors
Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

church roof built in 1897

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
January 8, 2016 at 11:57 a.m.

max

I just started this roof in need of some old Buckingham Slate looking for 18x9 or 18X12. Looks you had some tinner. Where did it go?

January 8, 2016 at 4:56 p.m.

Old School

I have some 14's, but nothing that big. No picture came up on my screen!

January 10, 2016 at 12:51 a.m.

max

The pictures we're so big I had to them. Got them straight off my smartphone which is not so smart

January 10, 2016 at 12:58 a.m.

max

i

January 10, 2016 at 6:06 p.m.

wywoody

When I scroll down to the picture, I see way more roofers butt than I'm used to seeing on weekends. Can you edit the picture down to around 500?

February 3, 2016 at 11:39 a.m.

tinner666

I just came back in. I'm sure I have 18 x 9 in the country. Soggy as heck though. I may be able to get back in next week without ruining the road or getting stuck.


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sheridan Tools - Banner Ad - May 2022
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection
asdf12
Information pinned ad
Leap -  Ad - Empowering Contractors
RClub pinned ad
Directory pinned ad

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #