Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


NRCA -  - Roofing week
Metalforming -  Ad - April 2022
Leap -  Ad - Empowering Contractors
asdf12
Tremco -  Ad - Spring Into Action With a Roof Inspection
Information pinned ad
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

(843) ***-ROOF for sale..

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
May 14, 2010 at 3:41 p.m.

citopr

Does anybody know anybody lol... that can use this number... i hid the three digits after the area code to protect the number... but does anybody know... ? thanks... P.S. Number is easily transferrable in hours and I'll take care of all that.. Thanks...

May 14, 2010 at 4:01 p.m.

jimAKAblue

I considered a vanity number when I was setting up my roofing business. I finally nixed the idea when I realized that my blackberry can't decifer any vanity number because each of my numbers spans only two letters. My phone cannot dial any vanity number with the letter O in it.

I also don't like having to print two numbers on every sign.

Other than that..it looks like a great number if someone wants a vanity number for the roofing business.

May 14, 2010 at 4:40 p.m.

citopr

yeah.. Well everybody knows ROOF spells 7663... Just kidding.. I know what you mean.. I have other numbers like these for different area codes and I usually like these because you dont have to like pay a monthly fee and its your forever.. When you leave the storm you can keep it in case you have to come back... hehehe.. I just dont think I'm going to the east side....


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NRCA - Banner - Roofing Week
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Information pinned ad
RClub pinned ad
Directory pinned ad
Leap -  Ad - Empowering Contractors
NRCA -  - Roofing week
Metalforming -  Ad - April 2022

Loading…
Loading the web debug toolbar…
Attempt #